The Make Good Process
When you vacate a tenancy you are generally required to “make good” and return you tenancy back to its original state.
Your landlord will issue you with a “Scope of Works” detailing the requirements of your make good shop strip out.
Upon appointing HM Strip Outs and De-fits as you contractor we will contact your landlord and facilitate the entire process which, includes:
- Confirmation that we possess all required permits, documents, insurances to undertake such works.
- Providing the landlord with items such as:
- A Program Of Works detailing what we intend on doing and when
- Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Method Statement
- Work Cover Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance ($20M)
- Rehabilitation Policy
Organising all trades required to undertake the de-fit such as:
- Qualified Electricians
- Qualified Plumbers
- Skip Bin and Waste Removal
- Concrete Polishers (Many commercial tenancies will require you to take back your floors to a 60 grit finish)
- Signage removal including window films etc.
- Handing over the tenancy to the landlord in the required time