Upon appointing HM Strip Outs and Defits as your contractor, we will contact your landlord and facilitate the entire process which includes:
- Confirmation that we possess all required permits, documents, insurances to undertake such works.
- Providing the landlord with items such as:
- A Program Of Works detailing what we intend on doing and when
- Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Method Statement
- Work Cover Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance ($20M)
- Rehabilitation Policy
- CM3 prequalification certification
When you vacate a tenancy you are generally required to “make good” and return you tenancy back to its original state.
Your landlord will issue you with a “Scope of Works” detailing the requirements of your make good shop strip out.